Friday, October 22, 2010

A sexy little devil

My girlfriend Sally had dressed as a cute little devil for the Halloween party. Her long black hair had two little horns sticking out of it. My attention for most of the party had been on the the rest of her costume. The costume was a black one piece bathing suit and pantyhose that showed off her lithe body and legs. She had completed her sexy devil look by adding a red sash around the top of her hips and a pair of high heals. I was studying how her long hair moved over the swell of her breasts when I got caught.

"I think your thoughts are impure, angel boy," she said. I had dressed as an angel in a long white robe and had little wings and a tin foil halo. She put her hands on her hips and eyed me skeptically. "You're not hard under that robe are you?"

"Getting there," I said, "that costume is definitely working its 'evil' on me."

"Corrupting an angel seems to me a good night's work for a little devil like me. Stay here." Sally knew the hosts and soon returned and took my hand.

"Follow me. Jan says I can use the spare bedroom," Sally said as she led me up the stairs. "I told her I needed to lay down. I didn't tell her I needed to get laid, so we need to keep the noise down." She stopped and looked back at me. "You are going to do exactly what I say or you can jack yourself without me and tell me about it later. Got it?"

"Got it," I said. Sally liked to hear about when I masturbated. Not how I did it or how long it took me to cum. 'Grip firmly, stroke up, stroke down, repeat until it spurts, trust me, I know how your cock works,' she would tell me. She wanted to know about where I was and what I was looking at or thinking about that made me 'jack myself.' Because this excited her, I tried to be a bit creative. As far as I knew she only masturbated when I told her about my solo exploits.

I held her hand and followed her down the hall into the last bedroom on the right.

"Strip," Sally ordered as she closed the door. "Lay naked on that bed."

I complied, as Sally walked to the foot of the bed. Sally liked me nude, seeing me strip didn't excite her, seeing my nude ass and cock did. This puzzled me because seeing her in tight clothes or a bra and panties turned me on. Seeing her slowly remove her clothes could drive me to the brink.

"No touching yourself," she ordered. She gazed down at my semi-erect cock. Sally likes to excite me visually, but early on had found out that if I pleasured myself as she stripped, the result was often a slightly embarrassing solo orgasm.

Walking to the head of the bed, she undid the red sash around her waist and wrapped my wrists together. She bent over draping her hair on my face then moved to the foot of the bed while her hair caressed my whole body. I groaned as her hair moved over my erection.

She stood at the foot of the bed smiling at my reaction. Her hands cupped the swell of her breasts.

"Do you like staring at my tits?" she asked. Her hands massaged her chest. "Did they get you hard under that angel costume?"

"Yes," I answered. I was mesmerized by how her breasts pressed against her black bathing suit as her hands worked. I could make out her nipples through the material as they pebbled. My cock twitched.

She turned around and bent over. "Did you stare at my ass?" Her hand reached through her legs and began to rub the swell of her pussy through her bathing suit. "Did you want to feel this?"

I groaned loudly which answered her question. My need to orgasm was already strong. I wanted to thrust into Sally, I wanted to hold her body, I wanted release. My body started to tremble in its need. Sally stood and began to rub herself from the front. Her nipples now stood out against her bathing suit.

"This feels nice," she said as she rubbed, "tell me about the last time you did this to yourself."

"It was Thursday afternoon," I began,"I was walking by the high school and I saw some cheerleaders practicing."

"You liked their outfits?" Sally asked. She continued to rub herself slowly her eyes closed.

"No, they were practicing. They didn't have on cheerleading outfits, mostly just tee shirts and shorts. Tight spandex shorts, actually. That's what caught my attention. Some of the girls had on spandex sports tops that exposed their bare midriff. I went home and masturbated thinking of their cute midriffs and tight bodies as they practiced."

"Was it a full and satisfying orgasm?"

"Yes," I answered. I watched her free left hand try, unsuccessfully, to pinch her right nipple through her swimsuit. "I made quite a mess."

Her eyes opened. "Gross," she scowled, "I don't care to hear about your spurting."

Sally pulled her arms through the straps and slid the swimsuit to her narrow waist. Her breasts popped into view. Her round breasts were small, but her nipples were erect and dark against her skin. She kicked off her high heals, and started to wiggle out of her swimsuit and pantyhose. I watched her hanging breasts jiggle as she bent to work her costume down to her ankles.

"Let's see," she mused, "we made love Wednesday night. You jacked yourself Thursday thinking of some high school cheerleaders. Today is Friday and you are ready to do me. Any other solo efforts on your part before tonight?"

"Friday morning," I answered.

"Really," she said, "you have been very attentive to your penis lately."

"It was a bra advertisement on the television," I started. Sally's breathing deepened as I told her her how I had masturbated gazing at the women's breasts on the advertisement. How I had wondered what their nipples looked like under the tight fabric of the bras they were wearing. How I had wondered how soft their breasts might feel as I caressed them.

"Anyway," I finished, "I reached orgasm thinking of how good my cock would feel as it pushed in and out between the biggest pair of breasts in the advertisement."

As I finished my story, Sally finished her rubbing. Her back arched and her mouth gaped. I watched her ride the wave of pleasure produced by her orgasm.

I wanted to touch her. I pulled at the sash holding my hands but it was tight.

"No, no, you bad angel," she said. She walked over and pulled my hands back over my head. She tied the sash to one of the rails in the headboard. As she tied her breasts hung by my face. I breathed in her feminine scent as her nipples dangled tantalizing close. She pulled the sash tight and climbed onto the bed. She knelt between my legs looking at my erection.

"How many licks will it take, I wonder, One..."

Sally reached down and griped my shaft between her thumb and index finger. Her head lowered and I felt her tongue press between my balls. It felt warm and wet, almost hot. As she moved up my shaft to the tip of my penis I groaned loudly and orgasmed. My body convulsed in pleasure as cum shot out of my pulsing cock into the air. I felt a rain of cum splash onto my cheek, my neck, my chest, and finally, as my orgasm subsided, my abdomen. The gentle wheat field-like smell of my cum filled the room.

My penis was still pulsing as Sally's mouth engulfed my cock head and sucked hard. I gasped loudly.

"Quiet," Sally said, "Remember, I'm suppose to be laying down, not getting laid."

Sally climbed up onto the bed and straddled my chest. She slid up until her pussy was near my head. The scent of her sex filled my head. Even so soon after my orgasm my body reacted.

"I guess we could get dressed now," Sally said. She ground her pussy against my chest. Her scent driving me crazy. My cock twitched in its need. "I mean you've cum twice today. Three times is probably too much to ask for. Even if the third is inside my tight wet pussy. What do you think? Can you fuck me tonight?"

"I want you Sally," I replied breathily, "I want to fuck your pussy right now."

"Screw laying down," she said as she slid down my body, "I'm getting laid."

As she mounted my erect cock she pulled the knot from the sash binding my hands. I thrust deep into her again and again. My hands were on her ass, her breasts, in her hair. The warmth of impending orgasm grew in my groin as my breathing deepened.

"I'm gonna cum," I whispered into her ear as I thrust into her more quickly.

"Cum in my pussy," she ordered, "pump your white angel load into my little devil pussy."

My back arched and I climaxed. My penis pulsed again and again as it tried to expel every drop of cum I had remaining in my body deep into her 'little devil pussy.'

Download video di sini

No comments:

Post a Comment